I’ve contributed to several science blogs over the years. Here is a list of them:
- April-May 2014, JOIDES Resolution Drilling Vessel – Expedition 350 Izu-Bonin-Mariana Rear arc: Drilling and analyzing core samples from from the Izu-Bonin-Mariana rear arc in hopes to better understand continental crust formation
- January 2012, Atlantis Research Vessel – OASES – Return to the mid-Cayman Rise: Studying hydrothermal vent ecosystems
- Personal blog of ship life (I’m On a Boat!)
- Blog on SAGANet.org about the Expedition 350 on the JOIDES Resolution.
- Pale Blue Blog – Astrobiology Magazine Blog
- 3 Eyes Observer – interview regarding my experience at the International Space University